The sims 4 relationship cheats allow your sim to increase/decrease their relationship status so you can have some fun in the game. For this, you first have to open up the cheat console box in the game.
For PC Users:
Press CTRL+SHIFT+C and enter testingcheats true.
For Console Users:
Press all the shoulder buttons from your controller and enter testingcheats true.
After this, you will receive a message “cheats enabled”. Now you can type in the cheat code provided below.
Sims 4 Relationship Cheat Instruction:
- Change Sim1FirstName, Sim1SecondName, Sim2FirstName and Sim2SecondName.
- Replace # with numbers from -100 to +100
- ModifyRelationship Anna Jon Mike William 100 LTR_Friendship_Main
This will max out the friendship status between Anna Jon and Mike William.
Note: This is a one-way cheat, so use on both sides for the ultimate result.
The next cheats I’m going to mention now requires a Sim ID. For this, you can use the following cheat.
- sims.get_sim_id_by_name SimFirstName SimLastName
This will showcase a unique sim ID on the cheat console box. I recommend you to copy it somewhere.
The Sims 4 Destroy Relationship Cheat
Sims 4 Completely Destroy a Sim Relationship Cheat
- relationship.destroy sim1id sim2id
Sims 4 Destroy Friendship Status Relationship Cheat
- ModifyRelationship Sim1FirstName Sim1FirstName Sim2FirstName Sim2SecondName -100 LTR_Friendship_Main
Sims 4 Destroy Romance Status Relationship Cheat
- ModifyRelationship Sim1FirstName Sim1FirstName Sim2FirstName Sim2SecondName -100 LTR_Romance_Main